Monday, June 14, 2010

business card

This is the business card I designed for myself. I needed it in a fix because I had to go out and pull some looks for a shoot I was doing so I whipped it up in Photoshop. It took me a while to achieve the "pop-art" look but I think it came out really cool. The funniest part of all of it is that people always think it's a picture of me! It's actually Norwegian model Siri Tollerød but thanks! Here was my process:

Exhibit A: The picture from a magazine editorial (don't remember which, sorry!)



Exhibit B: Using this tutorial, I made the picture into a "pop-art" type image.



Exhibit C: Finished Product. After playing around with transparency and gradient for the other side of the card, this is the business card I came up with!



I plan on designing another, simpler, business card for other endeavors but for now this one will do. It has a lot of personality and I like how loudly it speaks!

No comments: